Notice on this official document (above) from the Centers For Disease Control (CDC) it states next to “Filtration”:
“Does NOT provide the wearer with a reliable level of protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles and is not considered respiratory protection”
People should have the freedom to wear one if they feel it is in the best interest. The issue is the mandating of wearing masks.
- Standard flat surgical masks don’t give full coverage, so tiny droplets suspended in the air (like the coronavirus microdroplets) still get through.
- If a person’s hand has come in contact with the virus and touches their mask to adjust it in the vicinity of their eyes, nose, and mouth, it can transmit the disease.
- Masks get saturated with moisture from the mouth and nose after about 20 minutes. Once they’re wet, they no longer form a barrier against viruses trying to come through or exit.
- Notice that both the surgical and even the N95 respirators are to be “discarded after each patient encounter.” The public is definitely not doing that.
- Masks cause the wearer’s own expelled CO2 to be inhaled at levels deemed unsafe by OSHA regulation guidelines. These unsafe CO2 levels result in hyperacidity of the blood, causing the wearer to be more susceptible to infection & illness.
Also, masks interfere with communication muffling the speaker and masking facial expressions.
If masks do not work, why are they being mandated?
Can’t buy or sell without having…. This is paving the way for:
Revelation 13:16–17 “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
Revelation 14:9b–11 “If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”
Things are quickly taking shape for the Antichrist’s coming, called the Beast in the book of Revelation. But there is a more urgent and personal matter that must be addressed.
1. You are a sinner. How could we know that? Romans 3:23 says, ”For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Whether it is telling a lie, cheating, stealing, taking the Lord’s name in vain, etc. we have all sinned.
Now if you are self-righteous and thinking that your pretty good and doing the best you can, consider the following verse. Romans 2:16 “In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.”
Are you ready to have your secrets judged? Ready to be judged by a God who knows every thought, everything you’ve ever muttered under your breath, and everything else?
2. The penalty for sin is death. Not just physical death but eternal and suffering in the lake of fire, which is the second death.
Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
Revelation 20:14–15 “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
The fact is there are two ways for sin to be paid. The first option is for you to pay for your sins yourself in hell and the lake of fire forever.
The second option is God’s good news payment. The Bible calls this the gospel, which means “good news.” 1 Corinthians 15:3–4 tells us “the gospel” by which we “are saved.”
1 Corinthians 15:3–4 “For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”
3. Jesus died for your sins. Since the wages of sin is death, Christ paid the price for you by dying on the cross. The reason the Lord Jesus could pay the price is that He was perfect and without sin. He was the only one who could come and live a perfect life to die in place of the guilty (you and me).
4. Receive Jesus and His payment for your sins. Romans 10:9 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
Pray sincerely, “Dear Jesus, I know I am a sinner and that I deserve hell. I believe you died on the cross, paid the penalty for my sin, and rose again from the dead three days later. I am placing my faith in you alone to forgive my sin and save me. Thank you for giving me eternal life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Please let us know about your decision to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior!