My wife’s post “I would be more afraid of staying out of church than I would be of catching the Covid at church” brought about some discussion. She stated it in the first person. Nothing was said about the homebound. However, what needs to be addressed is the average Christian today lives as practical atheists, meaning they live like God doesn’t exist or that he has nothing to do with what’s going on. Many haven’t bothered looking up what God says relevant to the current issues and refuse to acknowledge the imperatives to meet and greet in the local church. The real issue is not what someone’s opinion on a topic, but rather what did God say in His word (Romans 3:4).
Without knowing the verses about the topic and that these verses reveal the Satanic operation behind what we see, our dear Practical Atheist Christian friends bow to this world's god (2 Corinthians 4:4) and follow the evil instructions to forsake the assembling of ourselves together, to mandate wearing masks (Matthew 15:9), and to stay apart (socialist distancing).
Online church is a blessing for those who are truly homebound. However, you cannot get immersed online and partake of the Lord's supper virtually. Moreover, in addition to the command to assemble in person, we are commanded to greet one another with physical contact (Romans 16:16; 1 Corinthians 16:20; 2 Corinthians 13:12; 1 Thessalonians 5:26; 1 Peter 5:14). Of course, in our country the greeting (contact) is by handshake rather than a kiss. God seemed to think that you needed physical contact to help build up and maintain your immune system among other things. If only God could be educated in the latest scientific knowledge on how the human body and immune system really works. Perhaps, you can educate your Creator as you stand before Him "from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them" (Revelation 20:11).
There are those who also readily mimic the doctrine of devils (1 Timothy 4:1-3) and toss out individual soul liberty by mandating masks (commanding/mandating is a serious issue). Masks serve as a global initiation for the global citizen into the new world order of the beast (see this post for more on the World Health Organization about being a nice, complaint global citizen and follower of the beast). For more on masks see The Truth About The Masks.
What is said here is intended provoke study of the Scripture and strengthening of your faith. What is at stake by forsaking the assembling of ourselves together is delineated see The Importance of Church Attendance.
- Does God command us to assemble? If God commands it (Hebrews 10:24-25), then who has the authority to outrank and override the Almighty (Acts 5:29)?
- Does God say anything about “pandemics” (Deuteronomy 28:58-61)? Hint: Websters 1828 dictionary says for pestilence “any contagious or infectious disease that is epidemic and mortal.” What are the verses that deal with it? What is the solution according to God’s holy word? Why haven’t you looked it up all the places where God addresses the subject?
- Why are so many in bondage through fear of death (Hebrews 2:14-15)? Why do they not recognize who has put them in that fear (read the verses)? Does the Bible have anything to say about fear (Revelation 2:10; Psalm 111:10; Mark 10:28; 2 Timothy 1:7; Mark 4:40)? Well, if you are a Practical Atheist Christian and God is for all intents and purposes impotent, uninvolved, and dead and the Bible (that covers creation through eternity future, including this time) is just a thing of the past, then be afraid, be very afraid! Who and what you love and fear reveals your character (Deuteronomy 6:5; Revelation 14:7). It could be said, “well I am afraid I am going to die.” Bad news then, you are going to die (Hebrews 9:27). You were commanded not to fear death, but rather to obey God.
- Do the CDC, NIH, and NAIAD know more about the immune system than your Creator (1 Timothy 6:20-21)? Why is it when you point out their own information on their own site shows they are lying to us it is called a “conspiracy theory”? When has the ability to read and do math become a “conspiracy theory”? Seeing how that kids today can’t make change if their computer or cash register is down, it might well be a “conspiracy theory.”Why should Americans worship the government and take the government’s word over God’s? As Laurence M. Vance wrote, “One would think that churches in America—and especially conservative, evangelical churches—would be just a little leery of the CDC, and especially since the CDC thinks we need more sex education in schools and wastes taxpayer dollars on transgender beauty pageants, safe-sex events featuring a sex-video star, and pushing gun control.”
- Do our Practical Atheist Christian friends believe like the Roman Catholic Church that it is “morally acceptable to use COVID-19 vaccines even if their production employed cell lines drawn from tissues of aborted fetuses”? Pro-life are you? I have always known better than to believe that the Roman Catholic Church, who has cut babies out of the pregnant mothers tied to the stake and fed them to animals, was really pro-life (Revelation 17:6).
- Why do Christians not recognize that God is in control of nature and sends judgments upon wicked nations, like this one (Deuteronomy 32:39)? When did the great Physician lose his power (Matthew 4:23-24; 9:35; 10:1; Luke 4:40; 6:17)? God will soon demonstrate to everyone on the face of the whole earth that the Lamb has power over not only diseases but the sun, moon, stars, the waters, animals, weather, etc.
- Why do our dear Practical Atheist Christian friends refuse to see the working of Satan (2 Corinthians 2:11)? Why do they not know that all the people responsible for the Satanic "pandemic" response are all associated with the same group about whom the Lord Jesus Christ warned you (referring to the previous and current president, the CDC, the NAIAD, the NIH, the HHS, etc.)? Do you know what that group is and its relationship to the antichrist? You are commanded to be a faithful steward of the mysteries of God (1 Corinthians 4:1-2), and it is one of the seven major mysteries you are to know.
No doubt, a profound lack of depth in the Scriptures has contributed to the Practical Atheist Christians’ response. Sins of ignorance are still sins (Leviticus 4:2, 13, 22, 27). Perhaps the prevalent sin that plagued Israel and Judah has blinded the minds of the Practical Atheist Christians. Their god was their homeland (Jeremiah 7:1-16; 14:13-16). They worshipped the homeland and the temple and kept right on with their sin, so God destroyed it. Patriotism and love of country do not equal godliness. When people stand, clap or run a lap when they hear a song about America, but sit like a stone statue when they hear a song about the precious blood of Christ, something is terribly wrong.
Believe God or believe man. It's up to you. Believe the modern evolutionary, baby murdering scientists and the government or believe the God who made your immune system (Psalm 100:3). Choose whom you will serve (Joshua 24:15).